Elite E2000L 4 section bed including full length wooden side rails. The Elite bed range has been designed from first principles looking at the age, gender, height and weight of the UK care home population to produce a care bed that truly matches the ergonomic and clinical needs of your residents.
Main features include
- Curved head and foot ends
- Full length wooden side rails
- Contrasting bumper
- Low profiling height 275mm
- Side rail lock (optional)
- Low side rails for easy access
- Lockable castors
- Electronic control handset lockout
- Choice of wood finishes which co-ordinate with our bedroom furniture ranges
There are 3 beds within the range to cater for different resident’s needs. Each bed comes at a standard length of 2200mm but for
small rooms where it is desirable to have more space around the bed they can be shortened to 2085mm.
The standard bed providing a height range and bed width to suit the majority of residents.
All the features of the E2000 but with a lower egress height to assist with falls risk residents.
A 4ft wide bed for those residents that would like or need a more spacious lying surface for either comfort or clinical reasons.
The Elite Mattress range and Squirrel dynamic mattress range are suitable for use with the Elite bed range.